A brand new Technical Support Manager (Life Sciences / MedComms) role at Marlow providing the opportunity to join a busy and growing technical support team for our client in the healthcare agency space . You will manage a portfolio of vacancies with a focus on recruiting for the roles of Medical Writer and Account Manager / Director. You will be able to fill difficult-to-fill roles, an ace sourcer and someone who relishes the chance to join a busy, growing and dynamic company. Hybrid operation available
Our client is a key player in the healthcare agency space, offering an ever-growing portfolio of services to their international clients.
As TA (Life Science / MedComms) manager for this pharmaceutical company in Marlow, your missions will include:
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies / plans with CoE managers and line managers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the skills and experience necessary to advance hiring in Centers of Excellence.
- Position Talent Acquisition as a trusted advisor.
- Personally responsible for recruiting roles such as medical writers, senior medical writers, account managers and account directors.
- Conduct in-depth discussions with hiring managers and team members to understand the needs of the position.
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the recruiting cycle, from identification to offer negotiation.
- Align branding and recruiting messages with OH messages and materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing and HRBPs to create and implement branded marketing strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Maintain compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements for the hiring process.
- Collaborate with HRBPs to ensure successful onboarding of new employees.
- Create and update all job postings and specifications and manage the approval and review process.
- Manage the ATS system, provide training to hiring managers on the integrated ATS system and keep the system up to date.
- Manage relations with external agencies if necessary.
- Maintain recruitment follow-ups and reports.
This position offers hybrid work.
To apply for this TA (Life Sciences / MedComms) Manager position at Marlow, you will be able to offer the following skills, abilities and experiences:
- Significant experience in an internal talent acquisition role.
- Ideally, you will have talent acquisition experience within pharmacy, life sciences or MedComms.
- Experience in recruiting highly technical positions.
- Exceptional management of stakeholders, with a partnership approach.
- Passion for an exceptional candidate experience for all candidates.
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance changing priorities and ensure deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to establish and effectively manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Experience in full cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding.
- Proficiency in the use of social media and job boards.
- Ability to manage a team member online.
This position offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- A total of 29 vacation days – 25 plus an additional 3 when Christmas closes and your birthday.
- Flexible start and end times around main office hours.
- End of Friday at 4 p.m.
- A training platform that provides access to learning and development at your own pace and face to face.
- Group income protection.
- Private medical insurance.
- Health screening.
- Pension plan – the wage sacrifice plan and minimum contributions are set on a matching contribution basis of 4% from the employer and 4% from the employee, 5% after the probationary period.
- Employee assistance program.
- Life insurance.
- Reinforced parental leave.
- Casual dress code.
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthy causes.