Body of the review
HR Development, or HRD, will offer approximately 70 professional development courses this semester.
Classes start January 12. Most of the lessons will still be held virtually. Full-time, part-time and temporary employees can all register. The course schedule is available online and detailed course descriptions are available via Fast-Train.
New and flagship courses
• PA103: “questions and answers on the end of year review for employees”
• PA104: “End-of-year questions and answers for the supervisor, HR liaison officers and 2nd level evaluators”
• UC101: “Management of conflicts of interest”
• UC102: “Conflicts of interest in research activities”
• DI201: “Education for research on diversity, equity and inclusion”
• PW130: “Designing accessible documents”
• PA300: “PeopleAdmin – Applicant Tracking System (ATS)”
• MG310: “Problem solving using a cooperative negotiation strategy”
HRD also offers over 20 eLearning courses that can be taken on demand. Three specific to the performance management process are:
• MG500E: “An Introduction to Performance Management at Auburn University”
• MG505E: “Fundamentals of Performance Management for Employees”
• MG510E: “Basic Principles of Performance Management for Supervisors”
Register for any Zoom or eLearning course via Fast-Train or email [email protected] for more information.